These General Conditions expressly regulate the relationships between Legal y Documental, SL ( “Nueces”) and third parties (hereinafter, “Users”) who register as users and / or purchase products through the online store from the official website of Nueces (http://www.nueceskids.com hereinafter the "Store").
· The User is obliged, in general, to use the Store, to purchase the Products and to use each of the Store's services diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and you must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Store by the Users or that could injure or cause damage to the goods and rights of Nueces, its suppliers, Users or in general of any third party.
· In accordance to the article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we proceed to fulfill the duty of General Information in relation to the provision of services or information provision through the domain nueceskids.com:
Taxes Contact Details:
• Registered Company : Legal & Documental SL
Trademark name: Nueces
• ADDRESS: calle Dels Llanterners 5B , 46110 Godella, Valencia
• NIF: B98404981
· e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal y Documental, S.L. Responsible for the website, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well How to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Legal y Documental, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of such obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the website www.nueceskids.com
Legal y Documental, S.L. is exempt from any type of liability or responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside it.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
· For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use by the Laws and Courts of Valencia (Spain).