No Products in the Cart
These General Conditions expressly regulate the relationships between Legal y Documental, SL ( “Nueces”) and third parties (hereinafter, “Users”) who register as users and / or purchase products through the online store from the official website of Nueces (http://www.nueceskids.com hereinafter the "Store").
· The User is obliged, in general, to use the Store, to purchase the Products and to use each of the Store's services diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and you must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Store by the Users or that could injure or cause damage to the goods and rights of Nueces, its suppliers, Users or in general of any third party.
· In accordance to the article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we proceed to fulfill the duty of General Information in relation to the provision of services or information provision through the domain nueceskids.com:
Taxes Contact Details:
Trademark name: Nueces
Legal y Documental, S.L. Responsible for the website, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well How to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Legal y Documental, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of such obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the website www.nueceskids.com
Legal y Documental, S.L. is exempt from any type of liability or responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside it.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
· For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use by the Laws and Courts of Valencia (Spain).
Shipping and delivery times and contions.
You can receive your order at the address you choose (address, work, etc). For any comments about shipping, you can always contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will be shipped within 3 to 6 business days after placing the order (being the usual 24/48 h)
During promotional campaigns the above deadlines may be altered.
In the case of shipments outside the Peninsula, the delivery times will vary.
Discounts and promotions will never be cumulative with each other.
copyright & trademark
· The User acknowledges that all the elements of the Store and of each of the products, the information and materials contained therein, the brands, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, and the computer programs used in relation to them, are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of Nueces itself or of third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute to him with respect to said industrial and intellectual property rights any other right than those specifically contemplated in them.
Unless it was authorized by Nueces or, where appropriate, by the third party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted, the user may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information that he accesses through the use of the Store only for his own needs, forcing himself not to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial use of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same. The User must refrain from evading or manipulating any technical devices established by Nueces or by third parties in the Store.
All the information provided through the registration form, as well as that from the transactions carried out, will be kept in a Nueces data file as long as its cancellation is not requested. The treatment will be destined to the development and execution of the sale, the personalized attention of the products and services that it acquires and, as long as the opposition is not communicated, the improvement of said attention, as well as the promotion of its own products and services and third companies related to Nueces. In this way, the remission, even through electronic means, by the aforementioned entities, of commercial communications, offers and promotional contests is authorized.
· The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation at any time by sending an email to email@example.com